ISPOR-S Ideas and Events submission form
The ISPOR Singapore chapter executive committee (ISPOR-S Ex-co) welcomes ground up initiatives that are aligned with ISPOR vision, mission and values. Please take note of the following information:
- Members who are interested to propose an event for the ISPOR-S chapter should complete this form no later than 6 weeks before the proposed event.
- The Ex-co will issue a decision within 10 working days of receiving the proposal.
- Priority is given to events that are open to all ISPOR-S chapter members.
- All events must comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- Event organizers should familiarize themselves with ISPOR Code of Ethics 2017 available at https://www.ispor.org/code-of-ethics and ISPOR Antitrust Compliance Statement of Policy available at https://www.ispor.org/antitrust-compliance
- Event organizers are strongly encouraged to obtain participant feedback.
For proposals that are approved, ISPOR-S will provide the following services:
- Email blast to ISPOR-S members
- Information on the event to be posted on ISPOR-S Chapter webpage and Linkedin page
- Permission to refer to the event as an ISPOR-S Chapter activity
Please note that ISPOR-S will NOT provide services such as venue booking, food catering, application for Continuing Professional Education points, etc. To involve ISPOR-S as a co-organizer, additional professional fees apply.
- All approved proposals will be charged an administrative fee of S$500 per event.
- For events that charge a fee, ISPOR-S will impose a levy equivalent to 5% of the registration fee for all registered participants.
- Revenues from the administrative fee and levy will be used to support future ISPOR-S Chapter activities. The levy is waived for ISPOR-S sponsored events.
- Cheque for payment of fees should be issued to INT'L SOCIETY FOR PHARMACOECONOMICS & OUTCOMES RES
A post-event report is to be submitted to the ISPOR-S Ex-co within 30 days from event date. The report should contain information on whether the event objectives were met, attendance, outcomes and participant feedback.